- Were you on time?
- Did you use storytelling, examples, results & measurement of achievements to back up your claims & convince the interviewer that you have skills to do the job role?
- Did you display high energy? Flexibility? Interest in wanting to develop & learn new things?
- Did the start of the interview go smoothly?
- Did you frequently make a strong connection between the your qualifications & job role?
- Was your personal grooming immaculate? Were you dressed like the rest of the company employees?
- Did you forget any important selling points? If so, did you put them in a follow-up email, letter or call-back?
- Did you smile? Did you make eye contact? Did you give a good handshake?
- Did you convey at least 5 strong qualities the interviewer should remember about you?
- Did you make clear that you clearly understood the job role?
- Did you use enthusiasm & motivation to indicate that you want and can do the job?
- Did you find some common ground to establish that you'll fit well into the company?
- Did you take the interviewer's clues to wrap it up?
- Did you find out the next step & leave the door open for your follow-up?
- After the interview, did you write down names & points discussed?
- What did you do or say that the interviewer obviously liked?
- Did you hijack the interview by grabbing control or speaking too much (more than half)?
- Would you have done something differently if you could redo the interview?