The qualities YOU have could also help you in the job role you're applying for. It is important that you don't just try to show how you meet the job role. While showing how you meet the job requirements you must seize the opportunity to show them your qualities and how they can be an asset in doing the job.
So what qualities do employers look for? Unfortunately there is no specific set of qualities that can be used in every single job sorry. Depending on the job or even industry, some will look for specific qualities. However, to help give you an idea of the types of qualities employers look for, below we have a selection of qualities sort out by employers. Use them as a guide!
(2) Helpful & caring attitude to clients/customers
(3) Supportive team member
(4) Keen to take on responsibility to organise people or projects
(5) Having positive attitude especially in the face of difficulties or challenges
(6) Displaying enthusiasm for the work
(7) Able to handle change
(8) Looking smart
(9) Ready to participate in continual learning & development
(10) Good time-keeping