Here are some simple tips to help you with interview process!!!!
- Be prepared
- Do your homework on the company/business
- Dress smartly
- Know where your going to
- Shake hands
- Arrive early
- Be polite
- Take care of your appearance
- Take time answering your questions
- Look interested
- Sound enthusiastic/positive
- Be honest with your answers
- If you not sure or don't fully understand a question, respond by saying 'do you mean....' therefore you not worn and they'll explain what they mean!
- Speak clearly and confidently
- Listen and pay attention
- Think first before you answer
- Keep good eye contact
- Provide example to your points with regards to your skills/achievements!
- Stay relaxed
Here are some things not to do during an interview!!!
- Don't leave your mobile phone on.
- Don't slouch in the chair
- No chewing gum
- Don't panic during any period of silence
- Don't lie, bluff or be evasive answering questions
- Don't be argumentative
- Don't allow yourself to be put off by an interviewer's attitude
- Never answer 'dunno'
- Never joke or make jokes
- Never criticise former/current employers
- Never talk about your personal problems
- Don't answer every question yes or no
- Don't interrupt the interviewer
- Never swear or use bad language
- Never ask over money
- Don't smoke before an interview
- Don't be too heavy on aftershave/perfume
If you want more Do's & Don'ts when it comes to interviews, then click on any of the links below for the Job Support 4 U Interview Do's & Don'ts!
Job Support 4 U Interview Do's
Job Support 4 U Interview Don'ts
Job Support 4 U Telephone Interview Do's
Job Support 4 U Telephone Interview Don'ts
Job Support 4 U Video Interview Do's
Job Support 4 U Video Interview Don'ts