- Late for the interview
- Not going or even contacting interviewer
- Poor personal appearance
- Not knowing your own personal information
- Chewing gum during the interview
- Using mobile text speech
- Display a negative attitude
- Showing no interest in the interview or the job role
- Using foul/bad language
We all make mistakes but these common mistakes can be avoided if you not only prepare properly but take time and apply yourself. To help you more, we have included an infographic below which highlights more common interview mistakes made.
Don't let these mistakes stop you from doing well and include knowing mistakes as part of your interview preparation so you can avoid them and do well!!